Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) – has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below the advertisement.
Name of Exam: ALIMCO Engineers & Officers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO)
Post Code, Post Name, Annual CTC, Maximum Age Limit, Vacancy & Experience: Details of Post Code / Post Wise
Educational Qualification: Post-Wise Details of Educational Qualification Are……
- Deputy General Manager (Production): B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering with minimum 55% marks. Master’s Degree in any engineering discipline or PG Degree/ PG Diploma with specialization in Materials / Marketing/ TQM or another management discipline.
- Deputy General Manager (Marketing): Sr. Manager (Marketing): B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Any Other Engineering Branch OR MBA Marketing
- Manager (Finance): Passed Final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Dy. Manager (Marketing, Materials Management): Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks
- Medical Officer: MBBS Degree
- Internal Auditor: CA / CMA
- Personnel & Administrative Officer: A recognized degree in any disciple and MBA (HR) Post Graduate degree/ Diploma in Personnel/HR/IR/ Management with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Stenographer: Graduate in any Discipline With English Shorthand & English Typewriting Knowledge.
Selection Process: Personal Interview for Sl.No. 1 to 8, the candidates will be required to attend Personal Interview before the Corporation’s Selection Board and for Sl. No.9 to 10 Written Test or Interview / Skill test or both will be conducted.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- for Sl. No 1 to 9 and Rs.250/- for Sl. No. 10
- SC / ST/ PWD and departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last Date of Application: 23.09.2019