Friends, this is a very popular educational website in Maru-Gujarat.com. We Published daily educational news, New jobs, CCC, Results, Call Letters, Jobs in Gujarat, Bank jobs in Gujarat, Bank Jobs in India, GK, GK Gujarat, Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Materials Useful Application in our site. Thanks for Visit.
Clark University: Clark University is a famous university based in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA. The university was established in the year 1887. The university campus is spread across 50 acres. Currently, More than thousands of students including 433 students from various states and countries are studying at the university.
Clark University – Overview
Clark University is an American private research university located in Worcester, Massachusetts. The University is located in Worcester’s Main South neighborhood. Founded in 1887 with a large endowment from its namesake Jonas Gilman Clark, a prominent businessman, Clark was one of the first modern research universities in the United States.
Official Website: www.clarku.edu
Achievements of Clark University
The university has grown over the years with crossing various milestones in its journey. We have listed out some of the great achievements of the university.
- Ranked no. 7 in World’s Best Small Universities by Times Higher Education.
- According to Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine ranked no. 29 in best values in private universities, 2017.
- Ranked no.81 in best national universities according to U.S. News & World Report.
- Best colleges in the northeast in 2017 by The Princeton Review.
- Ranked no. 27 in best value schools.
- No.16, in top schools for making an impact by The Princeton Review.
- Ranked no. 150 in best undergraduate business programs 2017.
Courses Offered by the University
Clark University offers various courses at Bachelors & Masters level in various streams like Computers, Science, Humanities & Business. Some of the popular courses are mentioned as follows:
- BE/B.Tech and Other Courses
Scholarships Provided by the University
The scholarship is a foundation in order to provide financial assistance to merit students. Here is the list of some of the scholarships provided by the university.
- Merit-Based Scholarships:
- Graduate School of Management- MBA
- School of Professional Studies-M.S.I.T.
- Graduate School of Management-M.S. in Business Analytics
- School of Professional Studies-M.S.P.C.)and many more
- Documents: We have listed some of the important documents required for getting admission in the university.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP): Not required.
- Letter Of Recommendation (LOR): Needed for few courses.
- Essays: Needed for a few courses.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): Needed for a few courses.
- Additional documents: Required.
- Application fees: Applicants have to pay application fees around USD 60 – 100.
- Type of Deadline: Depends on course.
- Intake Season:
- Fall: 15ᵗʰ Jan – 15ᵗʰ Apr
- Spring: 15ᵗʰ Oct – 15ᵗʰ Nov
We hope that our article about Clark University will surely help you to get to know about the various Top Universities in the USA and apply for the courses offered by them. Keep visiting govtjob.desi for more such study abroad articles.