Friends, this is a very popular educational website in Maru-Gujarat.com. We Published daily educational news, New jobs, CCC, Results, Call Letters, Jobs in Gujarat, Bank jobs in Gujarat, Bank Jobs in India, GK, GK Gujarat, Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Materials Useful Application in our site. Thanks for Visit.
Illinois Institute of Technology: Illinois Institute of Technology is a famous university based in Chicago, Illinois. The university was established in the year 1890. The university campus is spread across 120 acres. Currently, More than a thousand students from various states and countries are studying at the university.
Illinois Institute of Technology – Overview
Illinois Institute of Technology (Illinois Tech or IIT) is a private research university in Chicago, Illinois. It was established from the merger in 1940 of Armour Institute and Lewis Institute. The university has programs in engineering, science, psychology, architecture, business, communications, industrial technology, information technology, design and law. It traces its history to several 19th-century engineering and professional education institutions in the United States.
Official Website: illinois.edu
Achievements of Illinois Institute of Technology
The university has grown over the years with crossing various milestones in its journey. We have listed out some of the great achievements of the university.
- IIT ranked no. 1 in Illinois and no. 75 in the United States among universities for the salary potential of its graduates who earn a bachelor’s degree by PayScale in 2017
- Student/Faculty Ratio of 13:1
- It has more than 7,700 students including 49% international students from 100 countries
- The business school of IIT ‘Stuart School Of Business’ is included in The Princeton Review’s Best Business Schools listing for 2018
Courses Offered by the University
Illinois Institute of Technology offers various courses at Bachelors and Masters level in various streams like Business, Engineering, Computers, Science, Humanities. Some of the popular courses are mentioned as follows:
- and Other Courses
- Documents: We have listed some of the important documents required for getting admission in the university.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP): Not required.
- Letter Of Recommendation (LOR): Needed for few courses.
- Essays: Needed for a few courses.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): Needed for a few courses.
- Additional documents: Required.
- Application fees: Applicants have to pay application fees around USD 75
- Type of Deadline: Regular.
- Intake Season:
- : 15ᵗʰ Apr – 15ᵗʰ Jun
We hope that our article about the Illinois Institute of Technology will surely help you to get to know about the various Top Universities in the USA and apply for the courses offered by them. Keep visiting www.govtjob.desi for more such Study Abroad articles.