Organization Name: National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: New Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Research Officer
- Research Investigator
- Applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree, Master Degree in Anthropology, Sociology, or Social Work or equivalent from a recognized Institute for NCBC Recruitment 2019.
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification from Official website page at www.socialjustice.nic.in NCBC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- “Under Secretary (NCBC),
National Commission For Backward Classes,
Trikoot – 01, Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi – 110066”.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 04.04.2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18.04.2019
Other posts you might be interested in:
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download