Friends, this is a very popular educational website in Maru-Gujarat.com. We Published daily educational news, New jobs, CCC, Results, Call Letters, Jobs in Gujarat, Bank jobs in Gujarat, Bank Jobs in India, GK, GK Gujarat, Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Materials Useful Application in our site. Thanks for Visit.
University of Houston – Clear Lake (UHCL): the University of Houston is a famous university based in Pasadena, Texas. The university was established in the year 1971. The university campus is spread across 524 acres. Currently, More than 894 students from various states and countries are studying at the university.
University of Houston – Clear Lake (UHCL) – Overview
The University of Houston (UH) is a state research university and the flagship institution of the University of Houston System. Founded in 1927, UH is the third-largest university in Texas with nearly 44,000 students. Its campus spans 667 acres in southeast Houston and was known as University of Houston–University Park from 1983 to 1991
Achievements of the University of Houston – Clear Lake (UHCL)
The university has grown over the years with crossing various milestones in its journey. We have listed out some of the great achievements of the university.
- This university has become a cornerstone of higher education along the upper Gulf Coast of Texas
- It emphasizes high academic standards through teaching, research and community service
- It delivers outstanding educational opportunities in a traditional classroom setting using the latest instructional technologies
Courses Offered by the University
The University of Houston offers various courses at Bachelors and Masters level in various streams like Business, Computers, Science, Engineering. Some of the popular courses are mentioned as follows:
- and Other Courses
- Documents: We have listed some of the important documents required for getting admission in the university.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP): Not Required.
- Letter Of Recommendation (LOR): Needed for all courses.
- Essays: Not required.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): Needed for a few courses.
- Additional documents: Required.
- Application fees: Applicants have to pay application fees around USD 75.
- Type of Deadline: Regular.
- Intake Season:
- Fall: 1ˢᵗ Apr
- Spring: 1ˢᵗ Oct
We hope that our article about the University of Houston – Clear Lake (UHCL) will surely help you to get to know about the various Top Universities in the USA and apply for the courses offered by them. Keep visiting www.govtjob.desi for more such Study Abroad articles.