Gujarat Medical/MBBS Admission 2019 organized by the ACPUGMEC aka Admission Committee for Professional Under Graduate Medical Educational Courses. The admission of the candidates for Gujarat MBBS will be on the basis of merit in the NEET 2019. From all the government MBBS colleges, 15% seats are reserved for All India Quota seats which will be filled through online NEET counseling conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and all the remaining 85% state quota seats will be granted through counseling conducted by the Admission Committee, i.e., ACPUGMEC. The candidates will be called for Gujarat MBBS Admission, as per the NEET scores. In this article, we will provide Information about Gujarat Medical Counselling 2019, Booklet, Merit List, NEET 2019 Cut-Off, Online Registration, List of Help Centres, etc.
The authority has released the list of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BYNS colleges with their total intake for Gujarat admissions 2019-20, which can be downloaded from www.medadmgujarat.org
Gujarat Medical Admission Schedule 2019
|Details||Date and time|
|PIN Purchase in Person From Axis Bank for Online Registration during banking hours||17/06/2019||23/06/2019|
|Document Verification and Deposition at Help Center after Online Registration||26/07/2019|
PIN for Online Registration will be available from the branches of Axis Bank approved by ACPUGMEC. List of Axis Bank Branches is available below as well as on Admission Committee’s Website www.medadmgujarat.org during Banking Hours on payment of Rs.200/- in Cash
Gujarat NEET Cutoff 2019
Gujarat State release the NEET cut off 2019 for the 85% seats in the Gujarat medical colleges. Candidates with last NEET scores and rank as per the Gujarat NEET cut off will be granted admission to MBBS and BDS colleges of Gujarat. Let’s a have a quick look at the details of NEET 2019 to know more about the NEET 2019 Gujarat.
|Article Category||Gujarat MBBS admission|
|Counseling authority||Admission Committee for Professional Undergraduate Medical Courses (ACPUGMEC)|
|Admission on the basis of||Scores secured in NEET UG exam and ACPUGMEC will organize online counseling through state merit rank|
|Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Total seats (approximately)||3263 MBBS and 900 BDS|
Gujarat medical Courses Offered through NEET Score
Gujarat Medical Admission Criteria 2019
Before registering themselves for Gujarat Medical / MBBS admission 2019, the applicant must read the eligibility conditions to check whether they are eligible or not. Check the basic Gujarat Medical Admission 2019 eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Eligibility for 85% State Quota
- Aspirants should be a citizen of India. Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) are also eligible for admission to Gujarat MBBS/BDS admission.
- Candidates applying for 85% state quota seats also be a domicile of Gujarat. Gujarat Born Students do not Need to Show Domicile Papers Says Govt.
- Should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019
- Applicants applying for Gujarat admission must have passed Class 10 and 12 qualifying examinations from the Gujarat Board/CBSE/ICSE/IB (International Baccalaureate and Cambridge)/NIOS schools located in the state of Gujarat.
- Aspirants who have passed their Class 12 standard examination from Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) located outside of Gujarat are also eligible for Gujarat MBBS/BDS admission 2019 and students who have studied till Class 8 from any one of the JNVs in the state can also apply.
- To apply for MBBS and BDS admission under 85% state quota seats, candidates must pass Class 12 with an aggregate of 50% for general category, 40% for SC/ST/OBC and 45% for PH candidates, respectively. They should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as the main subjects.
- Such aspirants whose parents are of Indian origin but does not hold Indian Citizenship and have applied for admission to Gujarat MBBS 2019 need to furnish the submission proof to the authority before the counseling date.
- Candidates should have secured the minimum NEET 2019 cut off percentile as prescribed by NTA which is mentioned in the table below.
Medical Admission Online Registration 2019 @www.medadmgujarat.org
ACPUGMEC, Gujarat will release the application form of Gujarat MBBS/BDS/Dental 2019
- After getting a pin, candidates have to fill the Online application form at http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/.
- It is compulsory to fill the application form to participate in state quota counseling.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form through online mode on the website http://medadmgujarat.ncode.in/UG/index.aspx
- If candidates want to correct/change the filled data, they can contact the nearby help center or central control room at the office of the admission committee.
- To make a correction/change, candidates may approach at nearby help center & justify the need for correction with valid documents.
The candidates shall need to submit the following self-attested photocopies of the documents along with the Gujarat MBBS 2019 Application Form:
- Class 12th (HSC) mark sheet
- NEET mark sheet of the current year
- School Leaving Certificate
- SSC Examination (10th class) mark sheet and passing certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (NCL) of the family of the candidates belonging to SEBC
candidates or Economical Backward Class.
- Certificate of Physical Disability for physically disabled candidates.
- Documentary evidence for NRI Status (if applicable)
- Necessary proof regarding the EBC Quota
List of Colleges 2019
List of HELP CENTERS Medical Admission 2019-20
List of Help Centers for Submission of Original Documents and Payment of fees for 1st Round:
|Sr. No.||Name of Help Centers|
|1||AMC MET Medical College, Ahmedabad|
|2||B J Medical College, Ahmedabad|
|3||C.U. Shah Medical College, Surendranagar|
|4||Dharamsinh Desai Institute of Dental Sciences, Nadiad|
|5||GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar|
|6||GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara|
|7||GMERS Medical College, Himmatnagar|
|8||GMERS Medical College, Junagadh|
|9||GMERS Medical College, Patan|
|10||GMERS Medical College, Sola, Ahmedabad|
|11||GMERS Medical College, Vadnagar|
|12||GMERS Medical College, Valsad|
|13||Govt. Medical College, Baroda|
|14||Govt. Medical College, Bhavnagar|
|15||Govt. Medical College, Surat|
|16||Gujarat Adani Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhuj|
|17||M. P. Shah Govt. Medical College, Jamnagar|
|18||P. D. U. Medical College, Rajkot|
|19||Pramukh Swami Medical College, Karamsad|
|20||Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad|
|21||Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER), Surat|
|22||GCS Medical College & Research Institute, Ahmedabad|
|23||Indian Institute of Ayurved Research & Hospital, Rajkot|
|24||Govt. Physiotherapy College, Surat|
|25||Welfare Institute of Nursing & Midwifery, Bharuch|
|26||Smt. A. J. Savla Homoeopathic Medical College & Research Institute, Mehsana|
|27||General Hospital, Dahod|
|28||General Hospital, Amreli|
|29||General Hospital, Chhota Udepur|
|30||General Hospital, Porbandar|
|31||General Hospital, Palanpur|
|32||General Hospital, Vyara|