Jharkhand Postal Circle (Jharkhand GDS Bharti 2019 Postal Circle) has published a recruitment notification (CYCLE-II/2019) on 04/06/2019 at appost.in. The notification is for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). Here you will get the complete information about Jharkhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment online application 2019
Jharkhand Gramin dak sevak Bharti 2019
There were two Vacancies and recruitment procedure was conducted to full fill jharkhand gramin dak sevak Vacancies. So the New Notification of New 804 Jharkhand GDS Post Is already Declared And Ready to Apply online.
OLD Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy Merit / Result : Download PDF LINK
A Detailed Guide to Jharkhand GDS Recruitment
It’s great news for the people of Jharkhand who have been long waiting to secure a sarkarinaukri for themselves. That’s because the notification for the recruitment of Jharkhand GDS 2019 has been released by the GraminDakSevak (GDS). The process of the Jharkhand Postal Circle recruitment has been put forward by the India Post Office Department in order to fill up 804 vacancies in the GDS posts in the Jharkhand circle. Thus, this is a golden opportunity for people who has the required education qualification and are in search of a government job. Interested candidates can find all the relevant information regarding the recruitment and also the online application form in the official website of the India Post i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in.
District / Division Wise Vacancy Count
|District Name / Division Name||Number of vacancy|
Important Dates You should Consider For Gramin dak sevak Notification
About The GDS Jobs In Jharkhand Circle
Employment opportunity is knocking at the door for people who are 10th pass in the state of Jharkhand. That’s because after a very long time, the India Post Department has made such an announcement. Based on the information published by the India Post Department on the website, we could draw the following points:
- Candidates who have cleared their matriculation are eligible to apply for the available Post Office jobs.
- Interested candidates should be between the ages of 18 to 40 years in order to apply for the Post Office jobs.
- There are a total of 804 vacancies of GDS in the Jharkhand circle.
- According to the recruitment notice, the submission of the online application form will start from 06th June and will continue up to 07th July 2019
- The online registration of the candidates will only be considered valid when the candidate is found to have fulfilled the entire eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned in the official notification.
- Selected candidates will be eligible to receive a salary of Rs.25000.
For any further details, you can visit the official India Post website or you can read this following article.
Official Notification or Advertisement From appost.in
Here is the link of official notification which was published on appost.in in november. if you want to take a look at this then click on link and pdf file will be open in the next tab of your browser. It is wise to read full notification to avoid misunderstandings and errors.
- Official Notification / Advertisement Of Jharkhand GDS Recruitment 2017 : CLICK HERE
Important Details Regarding The Jharkhand GDS Jobs
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have cleared their 10th standard and have basic computer knowledge. Also, the candidate must have studied computer as one of their subject in class 10 or class 12 or in their higher educational qualification.
- Selection Process: The selection would be done on the basis of The SSLC (Class 10th) markseet / scorecard for GDS post. First attempt certificate will increase your selection probability while you are applying online for Gramin dak sevak vacancy.
- Application Fee: OC/OBC male candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 100 while the female candidates from the SC/ST and PH classes are exempted from this fee.
- Important Dates: All the important dates regarding the Jharkhand GDS jobs are furnished on the official website of the India Post. Candidates can therefore, look up to the dates on the website.
Division or district wise Salary or Payscale Of Jharkhand GDS vacancy
|Division / District||Pay scale / Salary|
|DH DN Dhanbad||₹3635-5585/-|
|Dhanbad & Singhbhum||₹2295-4245/-|
|Palamau, Ranchi & Santhal Parganas||₹2295-4245/-|
|RN DN Ranchi||₹3635-5585/-|
Cast / Category Wise Vacancy Count / Number
|Community||Number of Post|
How to Apply Online For The Jharkhand Post Circle Jobs?
Interested candidates can follow the steps mentioned below in order to apply online for the Jharkhand Post Office jobs. The Jharkhand GDS online form is available on the official India Post website.
Apply Through Online Application Form
- First you need to visit the official website of the India Post.
- Next, you need to find out the recruitment section in the homepage.
- After you have opened the recruitment section, go to the ‘apply online for GraminDakSevak vacancy.
- A new page will open where you will be required to fill in all the necessary details such as name, gender, father’s name, category, mobile number, qualification, etc. Make sure that the information you enter in the online application form is correct.
- Before, you submit the online application form you will have to attach the required documents along with your scanned signature and photograph.
- Once you are done with the above mentioned step, verify the online application form nicely. In order to complete the Jharkhand GDS apply online process, click on the ‘submit’ button.
- This should successfully get you registered. Don’t forget to take a print out of your online application form for future use.
Fee Payment Or Application Fees For Gramin Dak sevak of jharkhand circle
|Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one
hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit
any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the
payment. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
Docunments To Be Needed While Applying Online For JHARKHAND GDS 2019
Here is the list of necessary documents which candidates should have to apply online for this jharkhand gds vacancy. This list is scraped from the official notification which is available to download through above given link.
How To Download the GDS Admit Card?
The Jharkhand Postal Circle has already published the Jharkhand GDS admit card for the shortlisted candidates. Now all they have to do is download the admit card in order to sit for the Jharkhand GDS exams. To help you out, here are the steps to download the Jharkhand GDS admit card:
- At first the shortlisted candidates need to visit the official India Post website.
- Next, you need to look for the appropriate link which is ‘admit card of GDS.’
- Click on the link and it will redirect you to a new page where you will be required to enter your registration number/application ID.
- After that you will be asked to enter your date of birth and password. Enter the required details correctly.
- Now, hit the ‘submit’ button in order to carry on the process further.
- Once you click submit, a document will show on your computer screen.
- Download the document and save it properly.
- Also, take a printout of the saved document so that you can carry it with you in the GDS exam hall.
How To Check Your Jharkhand GDS Results?
In order to check your Jharkhand GDS results, you need to follow the steps listed below:
- First visit the official India Post website.
- After the website opens, you need to search for the ‘Jharkhand Post Office Merit List 2019-20. Click on the link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you will be asked to enter the necessary details. Make sure that the information you enter are all correct.
- After you are done, hit the ‘enter’ button on your keyboard.
- The Jharkhand Post Office merit list 2019 appear on your computer screen.
- Take a printout of the merit list.
Interested candidates therefore, should hurry up and apply for the Jharkhand Postal GDS recruitment as long as the online registration is open. After all such great opportunities don’t knock at your door every day.
All queries of candidates may be mailed to email@example.com and queries related to
website may be given to firstname.lastname@example.org