Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) – HSSC has published an Advt for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below the advt.
Name of Organization:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Junior Engineer (JE)
Total Vacancies of Junior Engineers are 1624. Branch Wise Bifurcation of Vacancies is Given As Under –
- JE (Civil Engineering): 1269 Vacancies
- JE (Mechanical Engineering): 58 Vacancies
- JE (Electrical Engineering): 287 Vacancies
- JE (Horticulture): 10 Vacancies
FPL-6 (Rs. 35400 to Rs. 112400) or Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800 + G.P. 4000 (Pre – Revised 7th Pay Commission)
Following Degree, Holders Are Eligible B.E. / B.Tech / Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering ORB.Sc (Agricultural) with Horticulture as Specialization.
Age Limit: 17-42 Years.
- Relaxation in Maximum age for SC / BC / PwD / Ex-Servicemen Will Be As Per Government of Haryana Rules
Selection of Candidates as Junior Engineers in HSSC will be based on Written Exam.
Application Fees: As per Application notification.
Important Date :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20.06.2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 04.07.2019