Organization Name: Integral Coach Factory (ICF)
Employment Type: Govt. Job
Total No. of Vacancies: 992 Apprenticeship Posts
Job Location: Perambur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
Name of the Post:
- Apprentice Trainee
- Discipline Wise Details of Educational Qualification for Apprenticeship in ICF 2019
Monthly Stipend Payable for Apprentice Trainees in ICF:
- Monthly Stipend of Rs. 5700 Per Month will be payable to Fresher Apprentice During First Year & Rs. 6500/- Per Month During Second Year. Ex-ITI Candidates will Receive Rs. 5700/- Per Month During First Year of Apprenticeship, Rs. 6500/- During Second Year of Apprenticeship & Rs. 7350/- During Third Year of Apprenticeship.
Age Limit for Apprenticeship in ICF 2019:
- Age limit as on 01.10.2019 – 15 to 24 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), candidates -with further relaxation of 3 years for PwBD / OBC and 5 years for PwBD / SC&ST.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at icf.indianrailways.gov.in ICF Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of ICF icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for ICF requirement 2019