Friends, this is a very popular educational website in Maru-Gujarat.com. We Published daily educational news, New jobs, CCC, Results, Call Letters, Jobs in Gujarat, Bank jobs in Gujarat, Bank Jobs in India, GK, GK Gujarat, Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Materials Useful Application in our site. Thanks for Visit.
John Carroll University (JCU): John Carroll University (JCU) is a famous university based in University Heights, Ohio, USA. The university was established in the year 1886. The university campus is spread across 60 acres. Currently, More than thousands of students including international students from various states and countries are studying at the university.
John Carroll University (JCU) – Overview
John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university in University Heights, Ohio. It is primarily an undergraduate, liberal arts institution, accompanied by the AACSB-accredited John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business. John Carroll has an enrollment of 3,650 students. The university offers undergraduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and business, and in selected areas at the master’s level. John Carroll offers 70 academic programs of study for undergraduate students. The university has been ranked in the top 10 of Midwest regional universities by U.S. News & World Report’s annual guide, “America’s Best Colleges,” for 29 consecutive years.
Official Website: sites.jcu.edu
Achievements of John Carroll University (JCU)
The university has grown over the years with crossing various milestones in its journey. We have listed out some of the great achievements of the university.
- Founded in 1886, is one of 28 Jesuit universities in the United States.
- Listed in U.S. News & World Report magazine’s top 10 rankings of Midwest regional universities for more than 20 consecutive years
Courses Offered by the University
John Carroll University (JCU) offers various courses at Bachelors & Masters level in various streams like Business, Engineering & Computers. Some of the popular courses are mentioned as follows:
- BBA and Other Courses
- Documents: We have listed some of the important documents required for getting admission in the university.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP): Not required.
- Letter Of Recommendation (LOR): Needed for all courses.
- Essays: Needed for all courses.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): Not required.
- Additional documents: Required.
- Application fees: Applicants have to pay no application fees.
- Type of Deadline: Rolling.
- Intake Season:
- Fall: 1ˢᵗ May
- Spring: 1ˢᵗ Oct
We hope that our article about John Carroll University (JCU) will surely help you to get to know about the various Top Universities in the USA and apply for the courses offered by them. Keep visiting www.govtjob.desi for more such study abroad articles.