How to get into Teaching Jobs.
There are various courses after 12th, Graduation and post graduation pass. candidate may choose any of the below-stated courses to be working as a teacher and start their career in teaching profession.
1. B.Ed (Bachelor of Education)- This is one of the popular course and candidate need to complete graduation study first before taking admission in B.ED. earlier this course was 1-year duration. after 2015 the course duration increased to 2 years. candidate need to attempt and pass an entrance examination to selected for this course.
There are many private colleges allow to B.ed admission without Entrance exam, but its recommended to take admission with proper college with a proper procedure which helps them to their future career. IGNOU, Kashi Vidyapeeth, Banaras Hindu University, Delhi University’s BEd courses are considered very good. After complete, this courses candidate will eligible to teach or get selected for primary, upper primary and high school
2. BTC (Basic Training Certificate)- This course is design state level course and only Uttar Pradesh state candidate is allowed to take admission for this course. candidate must be graduate and age between 18-30 years to enroll examination. After this course candidate will be eligible to become primary and upper primary level teachers
3. NTT (Nursery Teacher Training)- This course is popular in Metro cities. This course admission is given on the basis of 12th exam passing marks and in some cases on the merit list in the entrance exam. the Entrance exam based on Current Affairs, General Studies, Hindi, Reasoning, Teaching Aptitude and English. After doing this course the candidates become algebra to become the primary teacher.
4. BPED (Bachelor in Physical Education)- Physical Teacher post vacancies are available in private and government school. there is two type of courses stream under BPED. Those candidate done graduation will eligible for one-year BPED course, and the candidate who has studied physical education in 12th class can do 3-years graduate course. Along with entrance test, physical fitness test also includes in the selection process. Final selection is done by the interview process.
5. JBT (Junior Teacher Training)- Minimum 12th pass candidate can take admission for this course on the merit list basis. The test is conducted for the JBT admission process. The candidate those completed JBT course become the primary teacher.
6. D.D. (Diploma in Education)- This course admission given on the basis of 12th examination marks. It has 2-year diploma course conducted in Bihar and Madhya Pradesh. After completing this course candidate work as a primary teacher in Bihar and MP
Where to Do Course:- For Teaching Jobs.
There is many colleges private and government, offers a scholarship program under this fees relaxation provided to the candidate.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, (IGNOU) New Delhi
- Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Central Institute of Education, New Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh
- Amity University.
Essential examinations to become a teacher-
There is some examination apart from the courses which qualify a candidate for the Teaching Jobs.
1. TGT and PGT- This examination is popular in mainly Uttar Pradesh and Delhi. It has organized at the state level. Graduate pass and B.Ed for TGT, postgraduate and BEd degree are essential for PGT. TGT pass teachers teach children from class VI to 10, then PGT teachers teach secondary and senior secondary students.
2. TET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test) –The high court of many states made this examination mandatory to become a teacher after B.ED. TET examination held for BEd and D.D. courses pass candidate. after passing this examination state government provides for 5 or 7 years validity certificate time the candidate can apply for the recruitment of the teacher.
3. CET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)– This CET examination held by CBSE. Graduate pass and B.Ed degree can participate in this examination. This is a necessary examination and requires the candidate get more than 60 percent marks. to pass it to work as a teacher in Central School, Capital Area Delhi under the School, Tibetan School, and Navodaya Schools.
4. UGC Net Teaching jobs– This examination schedule twice in a year that is June and December. Candidate pass this examination are eligible for a lecturer job in any college. In this examination format total 3 papers or subjects are organized. first paper qustion related to general knowledge, teaching attitudes, repositioning, and the other 2 papers are based on subjects selected in the second and third papers.
Teaching Jobs Opportunities and salary–
There are Teaching jobs options in both sectors of Private and Govt. In this field. In addition to government institutions, candidates can also work from private schools to coaching institutions. Not only this, the candidate himself can open the coaching institute.
Teachers in state and school level initially get the salary between 10 to 20 thousands. compared to central and private schools teachers salary is quite high. As you gain experience in the teaching profession your salary will be increased to the good amount.