MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Answer Key 2018. Today on 09-09-2018 MGVCL Conducted Written Examination of VSJA – Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Post on various Cities of Gujarat. Lots of Candidate Appeared in this OMR Objective Type Examination and Now Waiting for Official & Unofficial Answer Key of MGVCL 2018
MGVCL VSJA Answer Key 2018
MGVCL Junior Assistant Question Paper Contains 100 Marks Object Type Multiple Questions. Candidate have to Tick Correct Options from given options. Appeared candidates wants to check their Answers or Find Question Paper Solutions after Completing Examinations. Here we Provide MGVCL Jr. Assistant Question Paper With Solutions.
MGVCL Result, Merit List, Selection List, Waiting List 2018
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) authorities are going to announce soon the Result on the last week of September 2018 about the MGVCL Junior Assistant Result 2018 which is the forward step for the Candidates to move on to the Interview rounds. Candidates who have participated in the examination which was conducted on 09th September 2018, they can also eligible to know about this MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Result. Candidate also Wants to Check Their Merit Marks, Merit Number & Waiting List to Get Jobs in MGVCL Department. All the links in the below section of this Page, we have provided for the Candidates Sake.
Update 14-08-2018 : MGVCL Updated notification about Exam date. The Written Examination of MGVCL Vidyut sahayak will be on 09-09-2018. Admit Card For The Exam Date will be available on the www.mgvcl.com/jobs.php on and after 18th August 2018.
- Exam Date : 09-09-2018
- Exam Time : 10.00 AM
- Admit Card : www.mgvcl.com/jobs.php (After 18.08.2018)
- Seat Number : Seat Number and exam center arrangement will be available in written form on admit card.
MGVCL Exam Date And Admit Card Notification
MGVCL Recruitment 2018 at www.mgvcl.com/jobs.php. Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited invites online applications from young and dynamic Graduates to provide a challenging and rewarding career for the 69 vacancies of Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant (VSJA). Interested and eligible Electrical engineers may apply online for MGVCL JA recruitment 2018 form application link provided below. 16th August 2018 is the last date of MGVCL Junior Assistant online application form. Check out MGVCL JA other important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, & official notification.
MGVCL JA Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
|Start Date and Time of MGVCL JA Online Application||27/07/2018, 10:30 AM|
|Last Date and Time of MGVCL JA Online Application||16/08/2018, 06:00 PM|
No.of Vacancies for MGVCL Junior Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for MGVCL Recruitment 2018
- Full time graduate qualification in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE in any discipline. There is no minimum percentage requirement.
- There is no minimum percentage requirement.
- Required skill
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years and
- For Reserved Category: 40 years on the date of advertisement.
- The candidates shortlisted for written test/Online test on basis of their “online applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present.
MGVCL JA Syllabus / Examination Pattern
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored
- There will be five (5) sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section
|Section – I||General Knowledge 10%|
|Section – II||English Language 20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science 15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning 15%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar 15%|
- For SEBC and UR Candidate: ₹ 500
- For SC and ST Candidate: ₹ 250
Pay Scale / Salary for MGVCL Junior Assistant
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except coverage under Personal Accident Policy, Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
How to Apply for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak JA Vacancies Online
- Visit the official web portal of the MGVCL career department i.e. “mgvcl.com or mgvcl.co.in”.
- Go to the Advertisement Zone.
- Then, select the most ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT)on the official web portal.
- Now, click on the Click here to Apply Online Link.
- The job seekers have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
- Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
- Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
- Then, click on the submit tab.
- Submit the Application Fee via online mode.
- Take the print out of the Application form and keep it safe for the future uses.
HELP DESK OF MGVCL
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for queries/problems related to Online Payment of Recruitment Fees Only. E-Mail Without 08 Digit Application No. and 20 Digit Applicant Transaction ID generated during Online Payment of fees will not be entertained.
- Help Desk No: 0265-2340114 which will be available between 10 am to 6 pm on working days.