Friends, this is a very popular educational website in Maru-Gujarat.com. We Published daily educational news, New jobs, CCC, Results, Call Letters, Jobs in Gujarat, Bank jobs in Gujarat, Bank Jobs in India, GK, GK Gujarat, Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Materials Useful Application in our site. Thanks for Visit.
Mount Carmel Nursing College: Mount Carmel Nursing College is a famous university based in Columbus, Ohio, USA. The university was established in the year 1903. Currently, More than thousands of students including international students from various states and countries are studying at the university.
Mount Carmel Nursing College – Overview
The Sisters of the Holy Cross, from Notre Dame, Indiana, founded Mount Carmel School of Nursing in 1903. Three years later, the first graduating class of 13 students earned a Diploma in Nursing. The sisters’ vision inspired them to continually enhance nursing education, earning the distinction in 1941 of being one of the few nursing schools in the country to receive accreditation. The transition was made in 1990 to become a baccalaureate, Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree-granting institution of higher learning. Through the visionary leadership of President/Dean Emeritus Ann Schiele, Ph.D., RN, who was the longest-sitting president of a private college in Ohio, the College continued to grow, enhancing technology, quality of faculty and numbers of students.
Official Website: www.mccn.edu
Achievements of Mount Carmel Nursing College
The university has grown over the years with crossing various milestones in its journey. We have listed out some of the great achievements of the university.
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing is one of the oldest college established in the year 1903.
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing is one of the largest healthcare providers in central Ohio.
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing is a collaborative learning community, offers excellent science-based education in nursing and allied health in a caring, respectful and socially responsible environment.
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing faculty demonstrates excellence in teaching, service, scholarship, and practice.
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing faculty, students and staff provide quality healthcare programs and services to communities.
- Mount Carmel College of Nursing is a community of 8,900 employees, 1,500 physicians, and 1,300 volunteers all of whom are committed to the extraordinary care of patients and their families.
Courses Offered by the University
Mount Carmel Nursing College offers various courses at Bachelors & Masters level in various streams like Medicine.
We hope that our article about the Mount Carmel Nursing College will surely help you to get to know about the various Top Universities in the USA and apply for the courses offered by them. Keep visiting www.govtjob.desi for more such study abroad articles.