Friends, this is a very popular educational website in Maru-Gujarat.com. We Published daily educational news, New jobs, CCC, Results, Call Letters, Jobs in Gujarat, Bank jobs in Gujarat, Bank Jobs in India, GK, GK Gujarat, Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Materials Useful Application in our site. Thanks for Visit.
University of Central Missouri (UCM): University of Central Missouri (UCM) is a famous university based in Warrensburg. The university was established in the year 1871. The university campus is spread across 1561 acres. Currently, More than 944 students from various states and other countries are studying at the university.
University of Central Missouri (UCM) – Overview
The University of Central Missouri, formerly Central Missouri State University, is a public state university located in Warrensburg, Missouri, United States. It serves more than 14000 students from 49 states and 59 countries on its 1,561-acre campus.
Official Website: www.ucmo.edu
Achievements of the University of Central Missouri (UCM)
The university has grown over the years with crossing various milestones in its journey. We have listed out some of the great achievements of the university.
- It is considered as one of the best universities in the state of Missouri
- It has a respectable student to teacher ratio of 16:1
- 92 percent of its graduates are employed within 6 months of receiving their degree
Courses Offered by the University
University of Central Missouri (UCM) offers various courses at Bachelors and Masters level in various streams like Business, Engineering, Computers, Science. Some of the popular courses are mentioned as follows:
- and Other Courses
- Documents: We have listed some of the important documents required for getting admission in the university.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP): Needed for a few courses.
- Letter Of Recommendation (LOR): Needed for few courses.
- Essays: Not required.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): Needed for a few courses.
- Additional documents: Required.
- Application fees: Applicants have to pay application fees around USD 75.
- Type of Deadline: Regular.
- Intake Season:
- Fall: 1ˢᵗ May
- Spring: 1ˢᵗ Oct
We hope that our article about the University of Central Missouri (UCM) will surely help you to get to know about the various Top Universities in the USA and apply for the courses offered by them. Keep visiting www.govtjob.desi for more such study abroad articles.