Friends, this is a very popular educational website in Maru-Gujarat.com. We Published daily educational news, New jobs, CCC, Results, Call Letters, Jobs in Gujarat, Bank jobs in Gujarat, Bank Jobs in India, GK, GK Gujarat, Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs, Latest Study Materials Useful Application in our site. Thanks for Visit.
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is a famous university based in Champaign, Illinois. The university was established in the year 1867. The university campus is spread across 6370 acres. Currently, More than 11,084 students including various students from states and countries are studying at the university.
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign – Overview
The University of Illinois System is a system of public universities in Illinois consisting of three universities: Chicago, Springfield, and Urbana–Champaign. Across its three universities, the University of Illinois System enrolls more than 83,700 students. It had an operating budget of $6.5 billion in 2017.
Official Website: illinois.edu
Achievements of University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
The university has grown over the years with crossing various milestones in its journey. We have listed out some of the great achievements of the university.
- The university is in the twin cities of Champaign and Urbana (total population 207,000) in east-central Illinois. Situated about 140 miles south of Chicago, 125 miles west of Indianapolis, and 180 miles northeast of St. Louis
- In its 2017-2018 rankings, U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges rated Illinois as the number 14 public university and the number 52 national university
- Last year, University had more than 10,000 international students attend Illinois, hailing from more than 110 countries
- University has been ranked 1st among all universities in National Science Foundation award funding for six years running
Courses Offered by the University
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign offers various courses at Bachelors and Masters level in various streams like Business, Engineering, Computers, Science. Some of the popular courses are mentioned as follows:
- and Other Courses
- Documents: We have listed some of the important documents required for getting admission in the university.
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP): Not required.
- Letter Of Recommendation (LOR): Needed for all courses.
- Essays: Needed for a few courses.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): Needed for all courses.
- Additional documents: Required.
- Application fees: Applicants have to pay application fees around USD 90.
- Type of Deadline: Regular
- Intake Season:
- Fall: 15ᵗʰ Jan
- Summer: 15ᵗʰ Oct – 1ˢᵗ Mar
We hope that our article about the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign will surely help you to get to know about the various Top Universities in the USA and apply for the courses offered by them. Keep visiting www.govtjob.desi for more such Study Abroad articles.