Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – UPSC has published an Advt for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below the advt.
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Posts Name: After successful training, selected candidates will be posted in the following positions-
- Flying Officer in Indian Air Force OR
- Sub Lieutenant in Indian Navy OR
- Lieutenant in Indian Army
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 417 .
Reservation for Various Categories are Applicable as per Government Guidelines
All the above posts are Group A Level 10 Positions. Initial basic pay of selected candidates will be Rs. 56,100/- Per Month. Other than Basic Pay Selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Travelling Allowance (TA) & Various other allowances.
Wing Wise Educational Qualification Details Are Given As Under –
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai: Any Graduate Degree Holder Eligible
- For Indian Naval Academy: B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Any Other Branch Engineering Degree Holder Eligible
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course can also apply provided candidate should not have any present backlog up to the last semester/year for which results have been declared up to the time of submission of application and they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination at the time of commencement of course.
Experience (If Any) for BARC Work Assistant 2019: No Prior Experience is Required i.e. Freshers Are Eligible.
Wing Wise Details of Minimum And Maximum Age Limit Are Given As Under –
- (i) For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- (ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- (iii) For Air Force Academy: 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000) only are eligible. Note: Candidate below 25 years of age must be unmarried. Marriage is not permitted during training. Married candidates above 25 years of age are eligible to apply but during training period they will neither be provided married accommodation nor can they live with family out of the premises.
- (iv) For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001 only are eligible.
- (v) For Officers’ Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2001.
- (Age Relaxation for OBC, SC, ST & Other Categories will be As Per Govt. Rules)
Selection Will Be Based on Written Exam & SSB Interview. Written Exam Will Be Conducted By The UPSC & SSB Interview Will Be Conducted By The Respective Armed Force Wing.
Application Fees: Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two hundred Only)
- Female / SC / ST candidates who are exempted from payment of a fee.
Important Date :
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 08.07.19
Important Links :