ACPC Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices 10.07.2018 to 12.07.2018 Round-2. Declaration of Second Allotment List of Engineering will be declared on 16th July 2018 on official website www.gujacpc.nic.in. Candidate needs to check ACPC Website Regularly for Updates.
ACPC Degree Engineering Admission First Allotment List is Going to be Published today on www.gujacpc.nic.in & jacpcldce.ac.in. Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip is started from today 05.07.2018 to 09.07.2018.
How to Check ACPC Engg. Admission 1st Allotment List?
- First Aspirants needs to Open official site of acpc “gujacpc.nic.in“
- Enter the Required Details Registration Number, 14 Digit PIN and Captcha
- Press Submit Button and Find your Allotment List and College Filled by your choice.
- Direct Link to Check your Alloted College From HERE
Latest Update (22-06-2018): ACPC Degree Engineering — Final List Of Institutes And Final Merit List / Result Of Mock Round & Actual Choice FIlling Round 1 is started today (22nd June 2018) www.gujacpc.nic.in. Check Engineering Provisional Merit List by Entering GujCET Roll No./User ID in Below Link
ACPC Engineering Admission Mock Round Result & Final Merit List 2018-19
As per admission booklet, The Choice Filling Of Mock Round (Trial Round) Has Been Ended on 21st June 2018. So the ACPC Mock Round Result And Final Merit list is going to declare today on 22nd June 2018. Also the Final List Of Institute And Seat Matrix Is going to declare by acpc today.
So If you have taken part in admission procedure of engineering then to do the choice filling of first round (Actual Round) You need to check the final merit list and seat matrix after mock round. If you find yourself with the good marks and if you got an admission in the desire collage of yours we recommend you to do the same choice filling in the actual round or first round also.
Date 22-06-2018 : Declaration of result of mock round ; Declaration of final merit list ; Final List of institutes and seat matrix ; Filling of choices by the candidates for actual admission round-1
To Check Merit List or to do choice filling you need to login to your account in gujacpc.nic.in. Then you will see the highlighted link named provisional merit list and choice filling. just click there.
Gujarat ACPC Engineering Online Admission 2018 Information Booklet, Help Center / Admission Brochure 2018, Counselling Dates are being disclosed for counseling process so get it from www.jacpcldce.ac.in or www.gujacpc.nic.in web portal of it.
It has become an autonomous system every year Admission committee for Professional courses, Gujarat releases Gujarat Engineering Admission 2018-19. All process is being carried out efficiently by ACPC L.D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad, Gujarat so as soon as result of HSC is announced further process regarding this is declared. Day by day importance of higher education is increasing especially in engineering field so more number of students are participating in their admission process.
jacpcldce.ac.in ACPC Engineering Admission 2018-2019
Name of Organization: Admission committee for Professional courses, Gujarat (ACPC)
Admission Procedure: Engineering Field, Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, Bachelor of Architecture, Hotel Management, Tourism Management, B. Arch etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Degree Engineering Courses: The aspiring candidates should have passed Std. 12 (Science Stream) with minimum 45% (40% f or SC/S T and SEBC) in three subjects viz two compulsory subjects i.e. Physics and Mathematics and any one of optional subjects i.e. (Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subjects prescribed by respective boards) from single board and should have appeared in GUJCET 2018 to become eligible for the admission.
ACPC Engineering Admission 2018 Online Apply at www.gujacpc.nic.in
GUJACPC: As per advertisement, online registration of Degree Engineering Admission will start from 12 PM on 30.04.2018 at gujacpc.nic.in. Click here For New Registration http://www.gujacpc.nic.in/
GSEB 12th Science Result 2018 will be declared on 20-05-2018.So All The Students Got Their Marks Of 12th science Examination Of Gujarat Board. Now They Need To Make Important Decision About Their Career. If Student Of 12th science Is in A Group Then They Can Select Engineering Or B.Sc at First Place.
- Candidates shall have to register online on website www.gujacpc.nic.in from 30/04/2018 (from 2:00 noon) to 16/05/2018 (Up to 5:00 PM) for online admission. Please note that after 12/06/2018 (05:00 pm), candidate shall not be allowed to register online
- After online registration, the candidate has to submit print-out of registration form and self-attested photo copies (Not Originals) of the required documents at nearby Help Centre from 01/06/2018 to 12/06/2018 up to 5:00 pm. The requisite Acknowledgement slip after submission of registration form is to be collected from Help Centre. After successful completion of registration, the eligible candidates can participate in choice filling and further admission process as per schedule. List of help centers is also available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in and www.gujacpc.nic.in
- Candidates of Open category who are not eligible for Tuition fee waiver scheme (TFW) have passed Std. 12 (Science Stream) in March 2018 from Gujarat Board in first attempt with minimum eligibility criteria and have not entered their marks in registration module on their own, such candidates after online registration are not required to go to help center for confirmation of registration. Such candidates can obtain print of acknowledgement slip of registration online from their login ID account on website www.gujacpc.nic.in.
REVISED KEY DATES (SCHEDULE) DEGREE ENGINEERING – 2018
|Distribution of information booklets with PIN from
designated branches of Bank
|Online Registration & submission of filled Registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||26.04.2018 to 14.05.2018|
|Finalisation of institute Seat Matrix||11.06.2018|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||13.06.2018|
|Choice Filling for Mock Round||13.06.2018 to 19.06.2018|
|Declaration of Result of Mock Round||22.06.2018|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||22.06.2018|
|Final list of Institutes and Seat Matrix||22.06.2018|
|Filling & alteration of choices by the candidates for actual admission :Round.1||22.06.2018 to 27.06.2018|
|Declaration of first allotment list||30.06.2018|
|Online admission Cancellation Time||13.07.2018 to 18.07.2018|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||19.07.2018|
ACPC Engineering Admission Booklet and PIN Distribution Schedule
Candidates can purchase the Information Booklet and PIN for admission registration from below mentioned Kotak Mahindra Bank branches of Bank by paying registration fees 350/- (Non-refundable) during normal banking hours from 12th May 2018 to 9th June 2018 (except public holidays). You can Download BE Information E Booklet BE e-booklet for 2018
gujacpc.nic.in Merit List 2018 | Mock Round | Choice Filling Online
For Checking ACPC Engineering Admission Merit Number or Merit List, Candidate needs to Login with Registration Detail on www.gujacpc.nic.in. Enter Required Filed and Captcha and Check Merit Number and Enter Engineering College Choice Filling for Mock Round.
- First Go to ACPC Official website www.jacpcldce.ac.in from your device.
- On home page click on the link “B.E/B.Tech”
- Check & Download PDF File of BE Provisional Seat Matrix http://jacpcldce.ac.in/be.asp
- Check Merit List & merit Number on http://www.gujacpc.nic.in/
- By clicking it, a PDF file will be opened so you just need to find out your name in it.
- For more information, please visit official site of jacpcldce.
- Provisional seat matrix for BE
List of Kotak Mahindra Bank Designated Branches / Centers For Information Booklet will be published Here shortly.
ACPC Help Line Number: 079-26566000 (24×7)
Official Website: www.jacpcldce.ac.in | www.gujacpc.nic.in
If candidate want to have more information related to Gujarat ACPC Admission 2018-19 then you can bookmark this Page by short cut key CTRL+D.
Its A Complete Time Table Of The Admission Process In Engineering Of Gujarat State For 2018 Year. If Any Students Has a Queries About This Program Then They Can Attend The Free seminars Which Is Hosted By The Teachers Of Various Schools. So If You Want To join Any Seminar They Keep Watch On News papers.