DRDO – Recruitment 2019 – Various Technicians in Defence Research & Development Organisation Posts | Apply Online
Organization Name: Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)
Employment Type: Govt. Job
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Technician in DRDO.Total Number of Vacancies Are 351.
Job Location: India
Name of the Post:
- DRDO Technicians Recruitment Through CEPTAM-09 / Tech ‘A’ Exam 2019
- (1) Xth Class 10th Or equivalent and (2) Certificate From ITI in Automobile Trade / Book Binder or Offset Machine Operator Cum Book Binder Trade / Carpenter / COPA / Draughtsman (Mechanical) / Desktop Publishing / Electrician / Wireman / Electrical Fitter / Electronics / Electronic Mechanic / Radio & TV Mechanic / Radar Mechanic / IT & Electronic System Maintenance / Maintenance of Industrial Electronics Trade / Fitter / Bench Fitter Trade / Machninst / Mill Wright Machanic / Machinist (Composite) Trade / Mechanic (Diesel) / Medical Lab Technology / Motor Mechanic / Painter / Photographer / Sheet metal Worker / Turner / Welder Trade
- Selected candidates will be posted as Technician in 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 2 With Initial Basic Pay of Rs. 19,900/- Plus, HRA (24% OR 16% OR 8% Based on Place of Posting), Plus TA, Plus DA & Other Allowances as per DRDO & GOI Rules.
Age Limit for DRDO Technician 2019:
- 18-28 Years Which is Relaxable for Reserved Categories As Per GOI Rules.
- Selection in DRDO As Technician Through CEPTAM-09 / Tech ‘A’ 2019 Will Be Based On Written Exam & Trade Test.
Application Fees for DRDO Technicians: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at www.drdo.gov.in DRDO Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of DRDO www.drdo.gov.in
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for DRDO requirement 2019
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 03.06.2019
- Last Date of Online Application Through DRDO Official Website: 26.06.2019