IAF-Recruitment 2019 – Various Officers Posts
Organization Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Employment Type: Govt. Job
Total No. of Vacancies: Various Officers Posts in IAF.Total Number of Vacancies Are 242
Job Location: India
Name of the Post:
- Flying Officer
- Any Graduate of B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Any Other Engineering Degree or Other Equivalent Degree Holders Can Apply Online.
For more details please check the official website of AFCAT (Link Provided Below).
- Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during last one year of training. After Successful training successful candidates will be commissioned in Indian Air Force as Flying Officer in Level 10 at Pay as per Defence Matrix of Rs. 56100 – 110700/- Plus MSF Rs. 15,500/- Plus Other Allowances
Age Limit for IAF Technician 2019:
- 20 to 24 years for Flying Branches & 20 to 26 Years for Ground Duty Branches.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam (AFCAT 02/2019) & SSB Interview
Application Fees for IAF Officers:
- Rs. 250/-, However, no fee is required to be paid for NCC Special Entry.
How to Apply:
- Eligible & Interested applicants can apply via online in Official website page at afcat.cdac.in IAF Recruitment 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to the Official website of IAF afcat.cdac.in
- Then, Click on the careers link.
- Select the link available for the opening.
- Fill the Application with required details for IAF requirement 2019
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application for AFCAT 02/2019: 01.06.2019
- Last Date of Online Application for AFCAT 02/2019: 30.06.2019
Leave a Comment